iReporter

“A Rare Tern” by Cherie Giddens Framed 20 x 26” Watercolor “Only 34 years ago, a rare site was spotted off the coast of Maine. The ‘Artic Tern’ had arrived....
HEARD CRAIG – Guest Contributor
Mar 31 @ 7:00 pm
Google defines the term “Renaissance Man” as an intelligent, knowledgeable, artistic person……....a person with many, many talents. Enter McKinney Artist Wayne...
Cynthia Smoot – Guest Contributor
Mar 31 @ 1:22 pm
On Wednesday, March 23, Dallas Summer Musicals announced a name change to Broadway Dallas and its 22/23 Germania Broadway Series Season, at the first in an...
“Fishing Buddies” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 30 x 40" Acrylics on canvas “Fishing Buddies” has such a warm glow and feeling to it. The colors give you a...
“Faith” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 32 x 48" Oil & Wax cradled wood canvas “All my art holds meaning to me, but in creating this piece it was particularly...
“The Aftermath” by Kristi A Zatyko Gallery Wrap 46" round Acrylic “‘The Aftermath’ is an intuitive experiment at applying large swathes of color with a...
“Rolling In” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 26 x20" Watercolor Naomi grew up in Palestine, Texas, where her father worked for the railroad. Some of her fondest...
Carolyn Alvey – Guest Contributor
Mar 20 @ 10:03 pm
Land Rover Grapevine, a Park Place Dealership, hosted a preview of the New Range Rover as part of the Range Rover Inside Track National Tour for invited guests...
“Painted Bunting” by Jackie Railsback Framed 14.5 x 17" Pastel “A beautiful male bird I painted in pastels, always at our feeder in the spring.” Painting info:...
“Solitude 3D” by Michael Frank Peterson 11.5”H X 15”W X 4.5"D Oil on tempered glass, brackets of walnut and six layers of glass “When my daughter was young,...