iReporter

“Trees and Shadows” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrapped 60 x 48" Acrylic on Canvas “This stand of Aspen trunks cast beautiful shadows on the dry winter grasses...
“Calla Lily” by Kelly Gowan Framed 25 x 37" Oil & Wax on canvas Click here to view short video “Spring is showing it’s self to us! I love all the various...
“Wild Texas Blues” by Cherie Giddens Framed 18 x 22" Watercolor As always, the Texas Bluebonnets are beautiful this year. This painting was painted with the...
It may be tempting to rush through the divorce process, but the average divorce can take anywhere from six to twelve months before it is finalized. It is...
DALLAS - Lumedia Musicworks receives a $20,000 grant award from Carl B. & Florence E. King Foundation to launch the organization’s 2022-23 season of STORIES ....
Jamie Spence – Guest Contributor
May 19 @ 2:21 pm
For Frisco ISD and the surrounding school districts, summer starts in a week! For many kids, summertime means increased time in the pool, at the lake, or...
Marisa Britt – Guest Contributor
May 19 @ 9:00 am
IRVING – The start of May has been among the five warmest on record in North Texas, according to meteorologists. Unseasonably hot temperatures earlier than...
More than 70 young philanthropists from industries as diverse as investment banking to software development, gathered at On The Levee for The Warren Center’s...
COLLEYVILLE, Texas – May 9, 2022 – Compass Christian Church is making a difference at home and around the world. Compass, which has been in the DFW area for...
“Day Three” by Jackie Railsback Gallery Wrap 48 x 30" Acrylic “Water and rocks fascinate me and inspired me to paint this scene of ‘Day Three’ of creation.”...