iReporter

The highly-anticipated exhibition, If You Look Hard Enough, You Can See Our Future , made its worldwide debut at the African American Museum, Dallas in historic...
Shannon in the Spotlight by Kalena Miller A sensitive portrayal of a young girl’s struggle with OCD and the changing relationship with her best friend....
KAREN SIDDALL – Guest Contributor
Apr 21 2023
The Knockout by Sajni Patel I was on the edge of my seat whenever Kareena donned her gloves or got up close and personal with Amit. Kareena Thakkar had...
Dala Communications is pleased to announce Stuart Williams, CAP, has joined the agency as vice president of operations and senior fundraising consultant. With...
Sip on a special DRAFTberry cocktail at DRAFT Sports Bar & Lounge in downtown Dallas while the football Draft airs on April 27-29. DRAFT Sports Bar & Lounge,...
“Turquoise” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 48 x 48" Acrylic on canvas “‘Turquoise’ began as an experiment in my favorite colors and evolved from there....
Give the gift of style to the woman in your life this Mother’s Day! Dallas-based personal stylist and author Bobbi Schwartz can help select essential pieces and...
Violins and Vampires (Vampires of the Daemonverse, #1) by Cee Bee This story had so much to enjoy: great world-building, a sexy Scottish vampire king with a...
Join the Dallas Historical Society on Sunday, April 23rd at Klyde Warren Park for the Centennial Community Celebration presented by Pegasus Bank from 2:00 p.m....
“Aspen Forest” by Brenda Brannon Framed 31.5 x 43.5" Oil “Who knows what is hidden in the forest; the possibilities are endless. The Aspen trees are...