iReporter

In celebration of Juneteenth, Galleria Dallas is excited to engage the community through a local artist. The shopping center commissioned a T-shirt design from...
“Glimpse of Spring” by Naomi Brotherton Unframed 21 x 14" Watercolor “The bright colors of the Ranunculus played against the white tulips and brought to life...
Cam Mayfield was recently promoted to general manager of Park Place Motorcars Arlington. “Our strong commitment to serve is our competitive advantage,” says...
Mother’s Day is May 14, which also kicks off National Women’s Health Week (May 14-20), a health observance that encourages women and girls to make their health...
“Effervescent” by Julie Blythe On Cradled Board 18 x 24" Encaustic wax “‘Effervescent’ holds a special place in my heart. It’s joyful and positive energy...
If I Had a Hammer (Swinging Sixties Mystery, #2) by Teresa Trent A puzzling small-town mystery set during the aftermath of the Kennedy assassination. The...
Eyes on the Road (Tow Truck Murder Mystery, #3) by Karen C. Whalen Delaney Morran returns to investigate a puzzling vehicular accident covering up a murder!...
Grant Halliburton Foundation Young Professionals or GHF YP, a personal and professional development organization, hosted its first fundraiser, Bet on Hope:...
Waterparks Open to the Public Mother’s Day Weekend Moms are the heart of every household. They know what we need before we even ask. And they rarely ask for...
“Everything’s Rosie” by Renee Anastase Framed 30 x 24” Mixed Media on Canvas “When I paint flowers, I like to think about how I can portray the symbolism for...