iReporter

TeamConnor was founded in 2008 while Connor Cruse was in the midst of his four-year battle with neuroblastoma cancer. Today, Connor’s father, Tait Cruse, is...
“Carpet of Flowers” Gallery Wrap 24 x 24” Acrylic on Canvas “I don’t often paint flowers, but while in Prague, I took several photos of the Palace gardens. A...
“Snowstorm” Gallery Wrap 30 x 30” Mixed media/resin on birch panel “Driving through a whiteout is frightening & beautiful.” See additional info on painting...
Is there anyone that doesn't love a delicious, juicy cheeseburger? Stop by Sheraton Dallas Hotel ’s signature restaurant and bar, Open Palette, to enjoy the...
“Cattleya Orchid” Framed 25 X 19? Acrylic on Canvas Several years ago I was commissioned to paint a friend’s orchids to be published in a book. His favorite...
North Texas Giving Day is back this year on September 17 th and we are spotlighting one of the more than 3,000 nonprofits participating this year. Wildlife...
360° Immersive Videos by Wild Immersion on EarthXR.org Bring the Beauty of Africa, the Amazon, and Asia to Your Device EarthXR, the interactive arm of...
Charitable giving is a hot topic this fall, with more and more organizations seeking support leading up to the holiday season. The Warren Center, a nonprofit...
“Redeemed” Framed 21.5 x 27? Watercolor on Paper This painting is a celebration of being redeemed from the curse of the law and given life and liberty in Jesus...
Just in time to get in the mood for fall, Dairy Queens in Texas will be serving up the new Caramel Apple Pie Blizzard this fall. In previous years, Dairy...