iReporter

“Two Swans in the Fountain” Gallery Wrap 18 x 24? Oil These water loving birds are always attracted to a beautiful fountain. See additional info on painting...
Tired of your dog barking during your work video calls? Is the house too quiet now that the kids are back in school? Or, are you going stir crazy after working...
For 24 years, we have shared triumphs and tears, navigated complex issues, and elections while supporting one another and elevating our voice to become one of...
In the spirit of the season, two beloved North and East Texas institutions are teaming up to give away 36 Thanksgiving family meals to deserving North Texans....
Devin Ziemba – Guest Contributor
Nov 1 2020
With holiday time around the corner, Epicenter for the Arts has decided to celebrate in a special way by hosting Nutcracker themed ballet classes in November...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 29, 2020 Florcruz, Cox lead Dragons to District Championships 11 th straight district title for Carroll boys; 2 nd...
“Moon Shadows” Gallery Wrap 24 x 24” Acrylic on Canvas “I began the painting with thoughts of introspection, but my usual bold colors were all wrong. With a...
“Senaque Abby Provence” Framed 33 x 27? Oil “I traveled to this famous French site with other artists to capture it on canvas.” See additional info on painting...
Christmas Fundraiser for The Clubhouse for Special Needs. www.theclubhouse.org tickets available now! Pay on line.
“Bottled Jabberwocky” Framed 18×24? Acrylic on Canvas When you see the bottle, it will be filled with nothing discernible to the untrained eye except various...