Substitutes can be found for most chemicals used in the home.
1) Wash all clothing, linens, etc. before wearing.
2) Use laundry detergents free of scents and dyes; use ¼ cup baking soda in the last rinse cycle for fabric softener; use toilet tissue free of dyes and scents.
3) Wash all fruits and vegetables with warm water and a small amount of Ivory dish soap before using.
4) Substituting for household cleaners;
- Scouring Powder-Bon Ami
- Glass cleaner-1 Tbs. Vinegar to one gallon water
- Furniture Polish-1 part lemon juice to 2 parts olive oil.
5) Pest Control:
- Roaches-boric acid or Roach Prufe
- Ants-boric acid mixed with honey
- Kitchen Beetles-1 bay leaf in flour, sugar, cornmeal, etc.
Although these are acceptable alternatives, use precautionary measures around pets and children.
6) Store paints, pesticides, lighter fluid, charcoal starter, etc. in outdoor storage shed or garage.
7) Crack open a window or open a door to ventilate while painting or cleaning until fumes are gone.
Please contact the Kotsanis Institute at 817-481-6342 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
2260 Pool Road
Grapevine, TX 76051
http://kotsanisinstitute.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Constantine A. Kotsanis MD complements traditional medicine with functional medicine and nutrition to optimize health, wellness, and the anti-aging process.
Dr. Kotsanis specialties include Insulin Potentiation Targeted Low Dose Therapy (IPTLDSM) in the treatment of Cancer, Comprehensive Cancer Care & AfterCare, Autism, Hormone Imbalances, Allergies, Digestive Disorders, Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Disorders.
The Kotsanis Institute is located located in Grapevine, Texas - close to Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
Dr. Kotsanis’ practice integrates elements of both mainstream and complementary medicine. This practice know as integrative medicine embraces principals and treatment methods which may or may not be accepted or embraced by conventional medicine providers, individual physicians or other health care institutions.