iReporter

(IRVING, TEXAS)— Keep Irving Beautiful (KIB) staff discussed recycling and public cleaning Jan. 24 at the Heritage Senior Center, 200 S. Jefferson St. KIB...
FARMERS BRANCH, Texas (January 31, 2020) –For over 40 years, Verity Instruments has delivered high performance process control solutions that help semiconductor...
Ronald Hitchcock – Guest Contributor
Jan 19 2020
Labyrinth St. Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal Church welcomes you to our labyrinth! The labyrinth is located outdoors, on the north side of our church, at 223...
https://starthealthy.com/morning-routine/ Look at any of the most successful people in the world and you’ll find that the one common denominator is how much...
Pleasanton, CA — January 15, 2020 — NextHome is proud to announce our newest addition to the franchise, NextHome Real Estate Advisors , based in Southlake,...
As advancements in technology bring us into the next decade, the boating industry is looking forward to the next generation of nautical machinery. One major...
The Irving Heritage Society general meeting and program will be held on Monday, January 27, at the Irving Archives and Museum auditorium, 801 West Irving Blvd....
Swafford Suzanne – Guest Contributor
Dec 30 2019
Yoga from the Heart in Coppell is excited to announce our new class! Sunrise Express with Lisa Schrakamp 6:00am-6:45am, Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning...
Park Place Lexus Grapevine and GRACE (Grapevine Relief And Community Exchange) Christmas Cottage have teamed up again this year for a “Drive For Toys” campaign...
Take a look at “Poppies Galore” by Ruth Francis Gallery Wrap 30 x 48? Acrylic “All my Poppy paintings are dedicated to my uncles, cousins and many that I...