iReporter

Caitlin Giddens – BubbleLife Staff
Jun 14 2014
Best of BubbleLife began a few months ago when we asked an important question: “Where is the best place to get a hamburger?” We saw a surge of answers when we...
The Reverend Carol Record Scholarship Committee is proud to announce this year’s worthy recipients: Ian Hennes, Glenn Rios and Jacob Taylor. These three...
Teenage cigarette and alcohol abuse has declined, but only to make way for a growing trend: marijuana use among high school students. Today, teenagers are more...
Jean Clark – Guest Contributor
Jun 11 2014
Count down to Shakespeare Dallas production of Tartuffe by Molière! I have an ad in the Summer Playbill! I will have my RE/MAX DFW Booth on June 13! I will...
nisha Shah – Guest Contributor
Jun 9 2014
Falak Arts is a curriculum-based art school teaching color pencils, water colors, acrylics, oils, charcoal, graphite, pastels and also 2D and 3D design to...
If it rains, you feel like you need to take your car to get it cleaned, right? What about your windows and screens at your home or business? They get dirty...
Caitlin Giddens – BubbleLife Staff
Jun 9 2014
The grocery store is a time warp. You can spend hours in there and still manage to forget to buy bread. And if you shop on Sunday, you will probably need to go...
The Brain Club offers exciting educational classes for adults and children, in two different locations: Coppell (Coppell Aquatic and Recreation Center) and...
Continuation of the Five Leadership Lessons learned learned from Willis Reed on how to not allow your pain to distract you from your purpose. Mr. Reed was...
“The LEGO® Movie”, the first-ever, full-length theatrical LEGO adventure, is coming out on DVD! Purchase your copy of the animated hit, while supplies last, at...