Say goodbye to bland, cookie-cutter hotel stays and hello to Cambria® hotel & suites Southlake DFW North, opening December 3 at Kimball Park in Southlake. With a welcoming mantra of “where everybody is somebody®,” Cambria invites travelers to experience a new style of Texas hospitality just minutes from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport.
Described as “upscale, but never uptight,” the Cambria Southlake DFW North combines a contemporary environment and comfortable furnishings with smart technology and sought-after amenities to provide business travelers and local visitors a new hotel experience:
- 175 one-and two bedroom oversized guest rooms provide ample space to relax – via the signature, custom-designed Anytime Lounger – or be productive using the industrial-style steel desk with integrated technology. Each guest room features a contemporary look while incorporating distinct Texas design features like reclaimed wood, barn door bathroom entryways, leather, steel, natural stone surfaces, and exclusively crafted artwork.
- Social Circle® Bistro is open for breakfast and dinner, offering guests traditional American comfort cuisine along with a few Texas specialties – including chicken fried steak, fried catfish + chips, and the Tex-Mex Angus burger.
- The Lobby Bar is an ideal space to plug-in or unplug, featuring a technology friendly Hangout & Business Zone, along with a well-stocked bar including Texas craft beers and a unique selection of wines. Also located in the lobby is the Get-cetra Market that offers groceries and snacks, sundries, and those forgotten convenience items.
- The Custom Fit Fitness facility, available to guests 24 hours a day, features health club quality Pre-Core cardio machines and strength training equipment.
- The outdoor pool area offers more than 5,000 square feet of patio space, cabanas, and a fire pit to enjoy the Texas nights.
- 5,000 square feet of flexible event space is customizable for corporate meetings, group conferences social receptions and weddings from 12 to 350.
- Complimentary shuttle service to Southlake Town Square and other select destinations is available to guests daily.
According to Sam Cannon, general manager of Cambria Southlake DFW North, the upscale boutique hotel incorporates many elements that the Cambria chain is known for, but the property has been customized, and upgraded, for this market.
“The Southlake hotel continues the Cambria brand of being comfortable, contemporary and technically advanced – allowing guests to sit down and relax or be productive on the road. But, we’ve taken it to the next level with larger rooms, free and faster wi-fi, a guest texting platform, and 55” smart televisions in every room that allow for unlimited streaming,” states Cannon. “We’ve also gone to great lengths to make this property reflect the region, featuring curated art by local Texas artisans – from the hand-blown glass longhorn in the lobby to the sliding barn doors in the bathrooms.”
Cambria hotel & suites is an upscale brand within Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), one of the world's largest hotel companies. Cambria Southlake DFW North is being developed in conjunction with Fillmore Capital Partners and Fillmore Hospitality. The hotel is located at 2104 E. State Highway 114 in Kimball Park, a mixed-use development underway at the northwest corner of State Highway 114 and Kimball Avenue in Southlake. For more information, visit www.cambriasouthlakedfw.comor call 817-329-1010.