iReporter

“Faith” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 32 x 48" Oil & Wax cradled wood canvas “All my art holds meaning to me, but in creating this piece it was particularly...
“The Aftermath” by Kristi A Zatyko Gallery Wrap 46" round Acrylic “‘The Aftermath’ is an intuitive experiment at applying large swathes of color with a...
“Rolling In” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 26 x20" Watercolor Naomi grew up in Palestine, Texas, where her father worked for the railroad. Some of her fondest...
Land Rover Grapevine, a Park Place Dealership, hosted a preview of the New Range Rover as part of the Range Rover Inside Track National Tour for invited guests...
“Painted Bunting” by Jackie Railsback Framed 14.5 x 17" Pastel “A beautiful male bird I painted in pastels, always at our feeder in the spring.” Painting info:...
“Solitude 3D” by Michael Frank Peterson 11.5”H X 15”W X 4.5"D Oil on tempered glass, brackets of walnut and six layers of glass “When my daughter was young,...
“Separation of the Firmament” by Sara Joseph Framed 25.5 x 37.5" Polymer Clay “Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the...
Parkwood Retirement , an independent living community based in Bedford, is proud to announce that it has been honored as a Best of Senior Living 2022 award...
“Horizontals” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 40 x 30" Acrylic on Canvas “‘Horizontals’ painting represents an experiment in color and horizontal lines. The...
“Lady Bird’s Bluebonnets” by Rosemary Riddle-Achelpohl Framed 16 x 20" Oil Texas’ Lady Bird Johnson glorified the roadsides with wildflowers. Painting info:...