iReporter

“Water on the Glacier, Jasper” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 40 x 30" Acrylic on Canvas “I’ve been to this glacier in Jasper, British Columbia, but this...
“Maui Marketplace” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 48 x 24" Mixed media “One of my favorite places in the world is Hawaii. While on a vacation in Maui, I saw...
“Octopus” by Kiki Zais 48 x 48” Acrylic “The octopus represents intelligence and beauty. She can change shape, color and size representing the flexibility we...
“Hau?Oli LA MAmA!” is Hawaiian for “Happy Mother’s Day!” Or, as we like to say at Hawaiian Falls Waterparks, “Mothers and Grandmothers get in FREE Mother’s Day...
On March 30, AIA Dallas hosted the Say it Louder Gallery Party to celebrate women in Dallas architecture for Women's History Month. The Magdalen House, a...
“Extreme Steam Machine” by Jay Garrison 27"Long 7"Wide 18"High RECYCLED OBJECTS USED to create my whimsical creations. They are one-of-a-kind hand-crafted...
“A Rare Tern” by Cherie Giddens Framed 20 x 26” Watercolor “Only 34 years ago, a rare site was spotted off the coast of Maine. The ‘Artic Tern’ had arrived....
HEARD CRAIG – Guest Contributor
Mar 31 2022
Google defines the term “Renaissance Man” as an intelligent, knowledgeable, artistic person……....a person with many, many talents. Enter McKinney Artist Wayne...
On Wednesday, March 23, Dallas Summer Musicals announced a name change to Broadway Dallas and its 22/23 Germania Broadway Series Season, at the first in an...
“Fishing Buddies” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 30 x 40" Acrylics on canvas “Fishing Buddies” has such a warm glow and feeling to it. The colors give you a...