iReporter

“Cruisin’ Toast To Coast” by Jay Garrison Found Object Assemblage With upside down toaster as primary “RECYCLED OBJECTS USED to create my whimsical creations....
The World's Largest Christmas Light Maze and Village TICKETS ARE ON SALE SEPTEMBER 15! OPENS EVERYWHERE NOVEMBER 25! Enchant, the world’s largest...
“Burgundy Geode I” by Lisa Gates Cradled wood panel 16.5 x 20.5" Resin, crushed glass and resin crystal points “This painting is part of my geode inspired...
“Scatter Sunshine” by Michael Frank Peterson 12.25"H X 12.5"W X 3"D Oil on annealed glass Stained walnut brackets & six layers of glass. “Quaking Aspens are...
“Orchid Mums” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 21 x 27" Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned privilege of Signature...
NEW ARTIST to GIDDENS GALLERY “Blue Water Lily Pond” by Wafa Abbasi Framed 42 x 32" Acrylic, mixed media “As I am inspired by the impressionist art, I...
Kids ages 8-12 are invited to take the stage in the hilarious musical, THE ELVES AND THE SHOEMAKER as part of STARS Theater Company’s 28 th Youth Season. If...
“I am the Vine, you are the Branches” by Jackie Railsback Gallery Wrap Triptych 12×12” & 16×20” & 12×12” Acrylic “This painting is a tribute to a close friend...
NEW ARTIST to GIDDENS GALLERY “Memories That Shape” by Kyle Franco Framed Canvas 31.5 x 41.5" Acrylic and Twine “Memories That Shape is an expression seeking...
NEW ARTIST to GIDDENS GALLERY “Courageous” by Stephanie Lawhorn Gallery Wrap 30 x 40" Acrylic “When my husband and I travel, we gravitate toward aquatic...