The Safety Zone—Creating Safe & Healthy Relationships
Do you have relationships in which you feel emotionally unsafe, confused or constantly frustrated? If you’ve been working hard to fix a relationship with someone, yet the relationship never seems to improve, you may be dealing with an unsafe person. Do you want to learn how to be in the Safety Zone and create relationships that bring joy to your life? Then join His Story for the Safety Zone workshop for women to gain the knowledge and skills to create Godly and safe relationships.
- Led by Bonnie Estes (Certified Life Coach) & Melissa Lawver (MA, LPC-S)
- Cost is $35 per workshop, or $100 total if you pay in advance for all four upcoming workshops. Some partial scholarships are available.
- Brunch, coffee & tea are included, plus giveaways!
- RSVP by phone at 817.901.1111 or by email at email@example.com
Other upcoming workshops for women:
- Where Do I Draw the Line?—Learn to Set Healthy Boundaries - Saturday, April 22, 9 am to 12 pm
- Say Goodbye to Shame—Learn to Accept Yourself - Saturday, June 17, 9 am to 12 pm
- Perfectionism—The Burden We Don’t Have to Bear! - Saturday, October 7, 9 am to 12 pm