"GrapeFest" September 15 - 18, 2022
36rd Annual GrapeFest
A Texas Wine Experience in Grapevine, TX.
GrapeFest® is a celebration of Texas wines. Home to more than 400 wineries and 4,400 acres of vineyards producing nearly three million gallons of Texas wine each year, Texas is the fifth-largest wine-producing state in the United States. Grapevine is home to the Texas Wine & Grape Growers Association and Texas’ premier Urban Wine Trail, featuring a variety of award-winning winery tasting rooms
Additional Attractions: Fun for everyone!
- "People's Choice Wine Tasting Classic," the largest consumer-judged wine competition in the United States.
- "GrapeStomp" competition for the opportunity to win the highly-coveted Purple Foot Award.
- Champagne Cork Shoot-off.
- Three-stages of live entertainment.
- Roving Entertainers.
- "KidsWorld" with vendors such as SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium & LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
- Carnival and Midway.
- Delicious festival foods.
- Giddens Gallery of Fine Art, Grapevines Premier Art Gallery. Don't forget to stop in. We have 9 new artists an 68, new to the Gallery, paintings to view.
- Unique shopping and more!
Video - https://bit.ly/3L1vj9D
Click here for complete information, how to purchase tickets, participating wineries and more.
Owner of Giddens Gallery of Fine Art in Grapevine.
Giddens Gallery of Fine Art