iReporter

“Blue Forest” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 30 x 40" Oil & Wax on Birchwood cradled wood canvas “Nature is so inspiring to me. I love walking through the...
At McCree Cemetery on June 3, a very special acknowledgement of heritage and legacy will take place, as the cemetery honors Little Egypt, a freedman community...
FAN EXPO Dallas rolls out the red carpet all weekend long from June 9 th through June 11 th During the three-day pop culture extravaganza that is FAN EXPO...
“Independence” by Stephanie Lawhorn Gallery Wrap 16 x 20” Acrylic “We could learn something from a white heron: Be still. Be patient. Make careful steps in...
Dallas Pride’s 40 th year gets even more fabulous with its headlining entertaining! At the Dallas Pride Music Festival June 3, musical artist Allison Ponthier...
Security Force of Two (Mountain Town Mysteries, #1) by Tena Stetler Action-packed paranormal mystery with several intriguing plotlines to follow. After...
“Doxology in Darkness” by Lisa de Graffenried Gallery Wrap 36 x 27" Acrylic “ The title of this painting came to me after pondering this quote with a friend...
“Spring Has Sprung” by Jackie Railsback Gallery Wrapped canvas 24 x36" Acrylic “New Spring leaves on bare trees is just asking to be painted. I love Spring and...
Celebrating its 11th anniversary concert, the Eric Nadel Birthday Benefit, presented by Bell Nunnally, raised more than $110,000 for Grant Halliburton...
Organizers for the internationally-acclaimed ZimSculpt exhibit currently showing at The Fort Worth Botanic Garden have announced a special celebration in honor...